POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Candle Flame (3kbu) : Candle Flame (3kbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:24:20 EDT (-0400)
  Candle Flame (3kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 12 Jul 2000 06:08:01
Message: <396c4381@news.povray.org>
Hi all

I spend most of last night playing with fire (not literally)
I've got a fairly decent candle flame, so I thought I'd post it.

I'm not totally happy with the shape (difference between
streched sphere and unscaled sphere)

Main media consists of a gradient y density and a spherical
density. There is a second object at the bottom to create the blue
glow.

Comments? suggestions??

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *

Attachments:
Download 'candle.jpg' (3 KB)

Preview of image 'candle.jpg'
candle.jpg